-   -   Macro to upate the charts automatically (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/227832-macro-upate-charts-automatically.html)

CCheng

Macro to upate the charts automatically

Hi,
I need help to build a macro that updates my charts based on the dates
selected by the user.

My charts has three lines which data is pulled from different tabs in the
same spreadsheet. I would like to allow the user to select different fiscal
weeks (start week and end week) and based on this range, the chart selected
by the user would be updated. Since I have several charts, I need the user to
select the time range and the chart he/she wants to update first, before
running the macro?

Any insights would be helpful.

Thank you in advance.

Jon Peltier

Macro to upate the charts automatically

Actually, you may not need a macro. It's complicated, but I've written about
a formula and dynamic name approach he

Dynamic Charting By Dates

- Jon
-------