-   -   How do I create a polar plot in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/227402-how-do-i-create-polar-plot-excel.html)

Glennk

How do I create a polar plot in Excel?

As header.

Doesn't seem to be a facilility in Excel to do this.

NB. This is not about 'radar graphs' - I need range and angle to be
plotted....

TIA.

Andy Pope

How do I create a polar plot in Excel?

Hi,

Polar plots are not a standard excel chart.
You can however built them.

http://www.andypope.info/charts/polarplot.htm
http://www.andypope.info/charts/polarplot2.htm

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Glennk

How do I create a polar plot in Excel?

Great.

Thanks Andy.

"Glennk" wrote:

As header.

Doesn't seem to be a facilility in Excel to do this.

NB. This is not about 'radar graphs' - I need range and angle to be
plotted....

TIA.

Asa_johannesen

How do I create a polar plot in Excel?

Fantastic. That would have taken me the best part of the day to figure out on
my own.

Cheers mate.