-   -   position of vertical axis (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/226633-position-vertical-axis.html)

marshashing

position of vertical axis

I have a chart that has the vertical axis labels on the right side of the
page. Is it possible to move it to the left side of the page?

Simon Lloyd[_169_]

position of vertical axis

marshashing;295221 Wrote:
I have a chart that has the vertical axis labels on the right side of
the
page. Is it possible to move it to the left side of the page?Right click on your data and choose axes from the pop up box check

"Primary" and uncheck "Secondary"

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=82522

Bernard Liengme[_3_]

position of vertical axis

Suppose the horizontal axis goes from 1 to 8.
Format this axis to cross the vertical axis at 8
Now the vertical axis is on the right

In the case of a category chart (line or column), format the horizontal axis
to cross at Maximum Category (on the Scale tab in Classical Excel)
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP