-   -   adding to a graph (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/225397-adding-graph.html)

Charles Eaves

adding to a graph

I have a graph which is connected to a 2 column table.
I have added another column to the table.
How do you get the graph to plot the 3rd column from the table without
redoing the graph?
My graph will have 2 lines and one column to represent the data.
Thanks

Bernard Liengme[_3_]

adding to a graph

Select the new data; copy it
Click the chart to activate
Use Edit | Paste Special and specify New Series
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Charles Eaves" wrote in message
I have a graph which is connected to a 2 column table.
I have added another column to the table.
How do you get the graph to plot the 3rd column from the table without
redoing the graph?
My graph will have 2 lines and one column to represent the data.
Thanks

Charles Eaves

adding to a graph

Thanks.