-   -   xls chart want y axis to start from 72 not zero (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/223075-xls-chart-want-y-axis-start-72-not-zero.html)

petewoolston

xls chart want y axis to start from 72 not zero

On the y axis of a chart I don't seem to be able to change the y axis values
from 0. I would like to change the bottom of the chart to 72 and the upper
120 so that the information is more spread out and looks more meaningful.
Thanks
Pete

David Biddulph[_2_]

xls chart want y axis to start from 72 not zero

Right-click on the axis, then Format Axis/ Scale.
--
David Biddulph