-   -   Updating graphs based on choice in drop-down menu: (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/222728-updating-graphs-based-choice-drop-down-menu.html)

tim.maciejewski[_2_]

Updating graphs based on choice in drop-down menu:

Hello everyone,

I am working on a little side-project for school. I would like to
include an Excel spreadsheet that updates automatically depending on
the selection made in a dropdown menu.

The scenario is this:
I am a reseller of various goods. My products come from multiple
vendors which are located in a variety of countries. I purchase these
goods in bulk, markup the price by various percentages, and then resell
the goods to multiple customers. I am trying to utilize the power of
Excel in order to track the successes and failures of various
transactions.

A sample of the data I am using, and graphs I created in Photoshop
(which I would like the final Excel graphs to look similar to), can be
found in an Excel file located he
http://www.nwcomputersolutions.net/p...ng_example.xls

Any help/advice that anyone can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

--
tim.maciejewski