-   -   Chart Font Color Disappears when copying to Powerpoint (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/222026-chart-font-color-disappears-when-copying-powerpoint.html)

MikeZz

Chart Font Color Disappears when copying to Powerpoint

Hi,
I have a Chart Sheet which I want to copy to Powerpoint.
I used to just be able to copy and paste to powerpoint and it would work
perfect.

Now for some reason, I loose all font colors.
Not sure what has happened but if someone has an idea please let me know.

I was able to get it to work properly on a Non-Chart type of sheet using
Shift-Menubar-Edit-Copy Picture but that option isn't available on a
chart-sheet.

It's also important to note that the chart-sheet has macro buttons that I
don't want copied to powerpoint. They are formatted as "Non-Printable"...

Thanks for any ideas,
MikeZz

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Chart Font Color Disappears when copying to Powerpoint

Hi,

what version of Excel and PowerPoint are you using?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"MikeZz" wrote:

Hi,
I have a Chart Sheet which I want to copy to Powerpoint.
I used to just be able to copy and paste to powerpoint and it would work
perfect.

Now for some reason, I loose all font colors.
Not sure what has happened but if someone has an idea please let me know.

I was able to get it to work properly on a Non-Chart type of sheet using
Shift-Menubar-Edit-Copy Picture but that option isn't available on a
chart-sheet.

It's also important to note that the chart-sheet has macro buttons that I
don't want copied to powerpoint. They are formatted as "Non-Printable"...

Thanks for any ideas,
MikeZz

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Chart Font Color Disappears when copying to Powerpoint

Hi again,

In 2003 I have the Edit, Copy picture on the Edit menu?

And in 2007 the command is Home, Paste, As Picture, Copy as Picture.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"MikeZz" wrote:

Hi,
I have a Chart Sheet which I want to copy to Powerpoint.
I used to just be able to copy and paste to powerpoint and it would work
perfect.

Now for some reason, I loose all font colors.
Not sure what has happened but if someone has an idea please let me know.

I was able to get it to work properly on a Non-Chart type of sheet using
Shift-Menubar-Edit-Copy Picture but that option isn't available on a
chart-sheet.

It's also important to note that the chart-sheet has macro buttons that I
don't want copied to powerpoint. They are formatted as "Non-Printable"...

Thanks for any ideas,
MikeZz

MikeZz

Chart Font Color Disappears when copying to Powerpoint

Hi Shane,
I'm using 2003.

In a chart that is part of a regular worksheet, I just hold the shift, then
Edit Copy as Picture.

Problem for me is I have about 10 different chart tabs and I don't get the
Copy as Picture option on those tabs.....

Thansk for the help