Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Plotting Date and Time on the same chart axis

I'm plotting data on the y-axis of a XY (scatter) chart, but I want to plot
it against time without the time looping back on itself, i.e. i want to have
the x-axis starting at midday on say the 18th of Feb and finishing at the
same time on the 19th of Feb. Is this possible?

At the moment the x-axis runs between midnight to midnight and doesn't
acknowledge the change of date so the data is being mixed up.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Your data values must contain dates, not just times. You can pick a number
format that doesn't show the date part of the value.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.