-   -   how do I create a cluster chart? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/22155-how-do-i-create-cluster-chart.html)

JoanH

how do I create a cluster chart?

How do I create a stacked cluster chart in Excel?

Barb R.

Jon Peltier's instructions should help you.

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...l#ClusterStack

"JoanH" wrote:

How do I create a stacked cluster chart in Excel?

John Mansfield

JoanH,

There can be several types of clustered charts in Excel. For example, you
can have a clustered column which consists of a series of columns. Or, you
can have a series of bars, which consists of horizonal bars. Finally, there
are a number of combination charts that could be considered clustered.

To create a simple clusted column chart, set the data up on your spreadsheet
in a similar fashion to this (note two columns - one has names, the other has
data):

Dave 6
Frank 4
Kim 7
Bill 6

Assuming the data set above is contained in the range A1:B4, select the
range. Click on the Chart Wizard icon. Under the standard types tab, choose
Column - Clustered Column.

----
Regards,
John Mansfield