-   -   Column-Column on 2 axes (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/221480-column-column-2-axes.html)

Kathy - Lovullo

Column-Column on 2 axes

I am using Excel 2003. I see how I can create a Line-Column Graph on 2 Axes.
However, can a column-column graph be created on 2 axes?

I am trying to mimic this graph style which I saw in another presentation.

Dave Curtis[_2_]

Column-Column on 2 axes

Hi,

Yes, just select one of your column series and assign it to the secondary
axis.
This is useful if the magnitudes of the two series differ widely.

Dave

"Kathy - Lovullo" wrote:

I am using Excel 2003. I see how I can create a Line-Column Graph on 2 Axes.
However, can a column-column graph be created on 2 axes?

I am trying to mimic this graph style which I saw in another presentation.

Andy Pope

Column-Column on 2 axes

Hi,

You may find this information useful.
http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/clu...arts/#comments

You need to change data layout in order to prevent columns obscuring each
other when using secondary axis.

Cheers
Andy

--