-   -   Display a Chart in a userform (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/220676-display-chart-userform.html)

Lisa

Display a Chart in a userform

Hi,

I have a Chart that displays information from a pivot table. The user can
select from a list of topics, the period of time and a list of items to
display in the chart.
I want to display such chart in a userform (I don't want to display it as an
image because then the user would not be able to "interact" with it).
I am not sure if this can be done with the Chart control or the Spreadsheet
control. or if it even can be done. I appreciate any help and ideas.

Thank you,