-   -   Excel 2007 Crashing Problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/220164-excel-2007-crashing-problem.html)

Mussell

Excel 2007 Crashing Problem

My company has been riddled with Excel 2007 crashing since we started
migrating to the 07 suite. Two users who prominently use Excel for their job
tasks have seen many issues mainly when converting .xls documents to .xlsx.

The common theme i have seen here has been file size and weather or not the
file contains links. Both users also work heavily with graphs.

My question is, has there been reported problems with converting large excel
files to the new format? Or has there been a graphing problem?