-   -   How can I auto update a graph? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/22-how-can-i-auto-update-graph.html)

Bigxcr

How can I auto update a graph?

I was wondering if there is a way for me to auto update a chart that I am
using.

Don Guillett

Lot's of ways. The usual is to use a defined name for the series with an
offset formula to include row/columns

use a defined name such as =offset($a$1,0,0,counta($a:$a),4).
Go to these for more info

http://www.tushar-mehta.com/
http://peltiertech.com/

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Bigxcr" wrote in message
I was wondering if there is a way for me to auto update a chart that I am
using.

Bernard Liengme

I'd like to add to Don's fine answer: if you are using Excel 2003 and make
the data a List (Data | List - Create List) then when more data is added to
the list, the chart automatically expands to include the new values.

best wishes

--
Bernard Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme