-   -   Excel-Category Axis (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/219322-excel-category-axis.html)

Eager1

Excel-Category Axis

How do I name each axis in my chart for the category axis? MS Excel '03

Andy Pope

Excel-Category Axis

Hi,

Use the Source Data... dialog and set the range for the 'Category (X) axis
labels:' on the Series tab.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...ourceData.html

Cheers
Andy
--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"Eager1" wrote in message
How do I name each axis in my chart for the category axis? MS Excel '03

Eager1

Excel-Category Axis

Thank you for your reply! It was most helpful!! Have a great day!