Old January 23rd 15, 04:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default edit chart legend spacing

2015 Excel 2013. Still the same problem
One legend wraps to take up two or more lines. All other legend entries take up that number of lines. I cold live with this as a default (even thought it is pretty stupid) but why cant I chance the size and position of the box for individual legend entries