-   -   Help with Charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/218-help-charts.html)

JP

Help with Charts

How can i apply an an existing chart format(including font sizes, headers &
footers) to many other existing charts

Barb Reinhardt

I believe you can select Chart Types, Custom Types, User Defined, Add ...
and give it a new name. I've never done it, but it appears to do what you
want.

"JP" wrote in message
How can i apply an an existing chart format(including font sizes, headers

&
footers) to many other existing charts

Jon Peltier

You can copy a chart (the chart area of an embedded chart), select a second chart,
and use Paste Special on the Edit menu, Formats option. This applies all regular
formatting from the first chart to the second, plus the axis and chart titles. It
does not copy the headers and footers from page setup.

To copy page setup, do the required page setup settings for one sheet, then select
the next sheet and press the F4 key to repeat. Do this as many times as needed.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services