Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Colour customising

Does anyone know if it is possible to customise colours in an excel template
spreadsheet? I know it is possible in Word via the themes function but can't
seem to find anything in excel...

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Yes, using Excel 2003 as an example go to Tools - Options - Color. Pick a
color and then choose - Modify.

--
John Mansfield
cellmatrix.net