-   -   look any text in a range (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/216455-look-any-text-range.html)

fsdias

look any text in a range

I have 2 ranges: One range with empty and filled cells and another with
dates. I´d like that Excel give the date from the second range that
correspond to the first filled cell in the first range. Is there any formula
that solves my problem?

John Mansfield

look any text in a range

Try the combination of INDEX-MATCH or VLOOKUP.

--
John Mansfield
cellmatrix.net