-   -   Adding line chart w/ 2nd axis to stacked bar chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/216251-adding-line-chart-w-2nd-axis-stacked-bar-chart.html)

Greg Yedinak

Adding line chart w/ 2nd axis to stacked bar chart

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is possible but if anyone knows how to do it, I would
be extremely grateful. I have an existing stacked bar chart that I would
like to show two more series. I would like the series in a line format using
percentage values on a secondary axis. I'm working with Excel 2003 if it
makes a difference.

Thanks for your help

David Biddulph[_2_]

Adding line chart w/ 2nd axis to stacked bar chart

Copy the data, then edit/ paste special into the chart.
--
David Biddulph