-   -   subtotal (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/216147-subtotal.html)

enyaw

subtotal

I have a sheet with data that is autofiltered. I have subtotals on the data
by date. How do i graph only the subtotals?

Suleman Peerzade[_2_]

subtotal

Instead of doing that i suggest you make a pivot table with chart by making a
pivot chart you can filter the data as required and the chart will also be
drawn accordingly.
--
Thanks
Suleman Peerzade