-   -   Excel 2007 Funnel/Tornado/Pyramid Charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/213736-excel-2007-funnel-tornado-pyramid-charts.html)

הופמן

Excel 2007 Funnel/Tornado/Pyramid Charts

Hey,

In excel 2007, how can I create Funnel/Tornado/Pyramid Charts? (based on a
pivot or something), is there a template for it?

I find to hard to believe it doesn't exist... :)

Thanks,
Ron

Jon Peltier

Excel 2007 Funnel/Tornado/Pyramid Charts

There may be templates. Google would know better.

If you don't mind building it yourself:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/tornadochart.html

Tornado charts aren't the best way to display data:
http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/200...and-dot-plots/

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP