-   -   y axis (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/213545-y-axis.html)

Lily

y axis

I have a chart that auto-formats the values of the intervals of the y axis.
That is fine. However, when I preview the chart, the intervals change and
the chart prints with those changed values.

Jon Peltier

y axis

Double click on the axis, and on the Scale tab, enter the scale values you
want the chart to use.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP