-   -   How do I show data on side by side plots within the same graph ra. (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/21339-how-do-i-show-data-side-side-plots-within-same-graph-ra.html)

LAL

How do I show data on side by side plots within the same graph ra.

I am trying to show several pieces of data on one chart but do not want the
plot lines to overlap rather to extend out each on its own plot area with
lines seperating each plot area. Any ideas?

Jon Peltier

This page shows how to separate the data into separate bands
horizontally. You could extend this to displaying the data within
vertically oriented bands.

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/StackedCharts.html

- Jon
-------