-   -   XY Labeler and Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/211924-xy-labeler-excel-2007-a.html)

Megan

XY Labeler and Excel 2007

I'm hooked on the XY labeler add-in
http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm, and have recently upgraded
to 2007... BUT now I can't figure out how to get to the add-in. I've loaded
it (under the microsoft office button) but don't see it in the ribbon under
add-ins or in any of the chart options...

What am I missing?!

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

XY Labeler and Excel 2007

Hi,

Did you download the latest version. It works fine on my machine, its on
the Add-ins ribbon. Is it showing in the Add-in area under Active
Application Add-ins in the Excel Options dialog box?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Megan" wrote:

I'm hooked on the XY labeler add-in
http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm, and have recently upgraded
to 2007... BUT now I can't figure out how to get to the add-in. I've loaded
it (under the microsoft office button) but don't see it in the ribbon under
add-ins or in any of the chart options...

What am I missing?!

Megan

XY Labeler and Excel 2007

OK I will swear black and blue that it wasn't in the add-in ribbon when I
posted the other day, but I checked it just now, and lo - XY Labeler!

Thanks for your help!!

Megan

XY Labeler and Excel 2007

OK - I will swear black and blue it wasn't in the add-in ribbon when I posted
this the other day... but I checked this morning and lo - XY Labeler.

Thanks for your assistance!!