-   -   Excel 2007 sucks. Older versions are much better. (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/211788-excel-2007-sucks-older-versions-much-better.html)

Mike M[_2_]

Excel 2007 sucks. Older versions are much better.

I really hate the 2007 version! I was VERY proficient with XL before, and
now I am totally helpless trying to create some simple X-Y charts. The help
tools are totally worthless!

There should be some means to emulate older versions for those of us who
don't want to learn a totally new system.

Microsoft really screwed up a good product!

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Excel 2007 sucks. Older versions are much better.

Hi,

There are ways to emulate the older version:

http://www.download.com/Classic-Menu...-10637184.html

http://www.addintools.com/english/menuoffice/

http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribbon...izer/index.php

http://www.itwire.com/content/view/11259/532/

There are probably hundreds of other offers. I haven't tried any of these
so I don't know if you retain the new functionality completely, but give it a
try.

If you found this helpful, please click the Yes button

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Mike M" wrote:

I really hate the 2007 version! I was VERY proficient with XL before, and
now I am totally helpless trying to create some simple X-Y charts. The help
tools are totally worthless!

There should be some means to emulate older versions for those of us who
don't want to learn a totally new system.

Microsoft really screwed up a good product!

Bernard Liengme

Excel 2007 sucks. Older versions are much better.

New Help files as:
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme