Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Co Co is offline

Default Make a chart that ignores zero values

Hi All,

I found this spreadsheet on the net:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...k_rZ_TXRU7KIg#

It is a log for runners. The chart displays only the days that contain
some data.
Those are the days that a person did a run.
I'm tried this on my own chart but it always comes up with the line
dropping to zero
value when no data was found on that day.

How is this done?

Regards
Marco