-   -   Time axis format problems (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/211630-time-axis-format-problems.html)

Fabian

Time axis format problems

Hi

I would like to use a time axis to start at 1st January 1999, end at 20th
August 2008 and mark every 1st of the interim years with the number of the
year (i.e. 2000). But somehow, when I try to modify the time axis I am asked
to give a number around 36000 for the staring and ending time and I can only
set day differences for main lines. How can I handle the leap year
problematic.

Greets, Fabian

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Time axis format problems

Hi,

I think you're going to have to resort to a custom axis.

Jon Peltier has a step by step for this type of problem at:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire