-   -   How do I chart something with some missing data? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/209182-how-do-i-chart-something-some-missing-data.html)

Rod

How do I chart something with some missing data?

I've been tracking the status of our grant money in one of our databases. I
try to track this each day, but sometimes I miss tracking it one or two days
at a time. Anyway, I would like to chart the draw down rate of this fund,
but as you can see I don't always have a value for each day. How do I do
this for days that I'm missing?

Bernard Liengme

How do I chart something with some missing data?

In the empty cell type =NA()
This displays as #N/A
The chart engine will ignore these values
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP