Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Formating Color in Bar Chart based on cell values

Hi,

How can I change the color of a Column Chart based on the values (limits)
of cell.
Assuming this,

A1 = Low Limit Value
A2 = High Limit Value
A3 = LowLow Limit Value
A4 = High High Limit Value
A5 = Actual Value

If A5 is between the A1 & A2 values the bar should be Green, if A5 is
outside the limits A1 & A2 but inside the limits A3 & A4, then the bar should
be Yellow and finally if A5 is out of the limits A3 & A4 the bar should be Red
Thanks

Cesar
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Create a conditional chart: