-   -   Values on an Scatter chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/208477-values-scatter-chart.html)

[email protected]

Values on an Scatter chart

I have a chart plotted with certain values for a whole month. I would
like to show certain values corresponding to each date, but have them
not be referenced by the x-axis. So, in essence I want to show the
value for the date, and dollar value for the same date. Please help!

ShaneDevenshire

Values on an Scatter chart

Hi again,

See the suggestion to your previous post - use the XL Chart Labeler.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire