-   -   Multiple scales - 1 axis (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/207706-multiple-scales-1-axis.html)

Miketsw

Multiple scales - 1 axis

Hi all,

I have a set of data that has 3 grouping, one has <10 per quarter, one has
between 30 - 80 per qtr and one has 1000 per quarter. I want to express this
as 3 lines on a graph but when i use a single scale i cannot read the lower
values. Is it possible to put 3 scales ona single axis.

Thanks in advance

Mike

ShaneDevenshire

Multiple scales - 1 axis

Hi,

Here is an example with 2 y axis on one side, you can extend the idea:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/TertiaryAxis.html

Instead, you might consider putting one on the right, the secondary scale.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire