-   -   Years of Service and Salary Range (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/207130-years-service-salary-range.html)

cingecdc

Years of Service and Salary Range

I am trying to graph years of service (x axis) and the salary range (y axis),
however, I am only able to get a head count for the y axis. What am I doing
wrong?

ShaneDevenshire

Years of Service and Salary Range

Hi,

It sounds like you are plotting a range (headcount) that you don't need - to
plot two non-touching ranges, select the first range and then hold down the
Ctrl key and select the second one. Then create your chart.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire