-   -   scatterplot chart with reverse axis (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/206-scatterplot-chart-reverse-axis.html)

hls0005

scatterplot chart with reverse axis

I am trying to create a scatterplot chart where the axis points begin
in the upper right hand corner instead of the bottom left. Is this
possible in Excel?

TIA!

hls0005

So I just figured it out.

Now I can't figure out how to label my points. Is this possible?

I want the points to have a, b, c, d as their labels. The only options
I can figure out for labeling are the value on the x or y axis.
thanks!!!

hls0005

I just figured it out! I guess I just needed to ask some one to find
the answer myself.

what I am unable to figure out on my own is how to label my points a,
b, d, g, f. The only label options I am finding are the x or y values.
Is this possible?

Thanks again

Debra Dalgleish

You can use Rob Bovey's XY Chart Labeler to add labels. It's a free
add-in that you can download from his web site:

http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

hls0005

I just figured it out! i guess I just needed to ask some one tot find
tthe answer myself.

what tI am unable to figure out ton my own is how to label my points a,
b, d, g, f. The only label opions I am finding are tthe x or y values.
Is this possible?

Thanks again