-   -   Can conditional formatting be used to format chart elements? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/204014-can-conditional-formatting-used-format-chart-elements.html)

socpbro

Can conditional formatting be used to format chart elements?

I'm using Excel 2003 and want to conditionally format bars in a bar chart to
reflect the range of values they show. Is this possible...?

Andy Pope

Can conditional formatting be used to format chart elements?

Hi,

By using additional series and formula yes it is possible.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...nalChart1.html

Cheers
Andy

--