-   -   Printing Excel Charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/203629-printing-excel-charts.html)

dennisheinold

Printing Excel Charts

All the elements of my charts are showing up on my screen but are not
printing on a couple of my charts. What am I not doing?

Ty Tyler

Printing Excel Charts

I am having the same problem. Print preview shows the chart but it only
prints the header and footer. I have to copy it into its own worksheet to
print. Hopefully the pros will help us. I am using 2007. Are you?

"dennisheinold" wrote:

All the elements of my charts are showing up on my screen but are not
printing on a couple of my charts. What am I not doing?

wh20250

Printing Excel Charts

I have been having the same problem with Excel 2007. I even bought a new
printer as the one I had was several years old and needed to be replaced
anyway still same problem. If I save the chart as an older version of excel
and take it to another computer I have connected to the same printer running
office xp, it prints just fine. But chart I try to print in 2007 comes out
with axies but no chart. Please someone help with this bug.

"dennisheinold" wrote:

All the elements of my charts are showing up on my screen but are not
printing on a couple of my charts. What am I not doing?

dennisheinold

Printing Excel Charts

Yes.........MS 07....I found that I can print each chart seperately and they
print out fine. Who knows? Is MS Office checking into this problem?