-   -   Moving Pie Chart Slices TOGETHER (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/202282-moving-pie-chart-slices-together.html)

MikeGaudet

Moving Pie Chart Slices TOGETHER

I'm trying to select multiple slices in a pie chart and pull them out
together; not one slice at a time. Basically, I want to break a 24-slice
chart into 3 wedges of 8 slices.

I've tried all sorts of combinations of <Ctrl, <Alt, and <Shft...all to
no avail.

ANY thanks will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike

Dave Curtis

Moving Pie Chart Slices TOGETHER

Hi,

Jon Peltier has a way of doing this, though it's a little cumbersome. See
the final example on his page he

Dave

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10296812.aspx

MikeGaudet

Moving Pie Chart Slices TOGETHER

Dave,

This is an absolutely fantastic article which not only answered my question
but gave me more ideas as well. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Mike

"Dave Curtis" wrote:

Hi,

Jon Peltier has a way of doing this, though it's a little cumbersome. See
the final example on his page he

Dave

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10296812.aspx

CMarshall

Moving Pie Chart Slices TOGETHER

A big thank you from me also. Great info!