-   -   adding numbers in an excell chart automatically (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/202249-adding-numbers-excell-chart-automatically.html)

sanicay

adding numbers in an excell chart automatically

How to create an ongoing addition of numbers in an excell chart. Or sum of
Numbers I should Say. I need the info for work. I think there is an easier
way than how I am doing it.

David Biddulph[_2_]

adding numbers in an excell chart automatically

Worksheets are the things to use for adding numbers. That's not what a
chart is designed to do.
--
David Biddulph