-   -   Custom graph (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/202067-custom-graph.html)

bfschief

Custom graph

I need to create a stacked graph within the context of an oil barrel. Where
would I find a template or how would I create one
Thanks

Leo Rod

Custom graph

Recently somebody answered this with a termomether example:
---------
Hi,

Try these examples.
http://www.andypope.info/charts/thermometer.htm
http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php...r_style_chart/

Cheers
Andy

if you replace the thermomether with an oil barrel the tecnique will do the
trick to show oil barrels stacking bar graphs.