-   -   Combining multiple Stacked Charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/201908-combining-multiple-stacked-charts.html)

JANeyer

Combining multiple Stacked Charts

I have 3 scenarios with info on Asset A and Asset B for 10 years. I can
create stack charts for each scenario independently, but can not figure out
how to combine all 3 onto 1 chart across multiple years.

x axis is year and each year should have 3 stacked lines Y Axis should be
total value of both Assets

Any help appreciated

Jon Peltier

Combining multiple Stacked Charts