-   -   Creating a simple chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/200948-creating-simple-chart.html)

Keith

Creating a simple chart

I don't use Charts normally so sorry for a simple question.

How can I create a chart with the months along the bottom and a single
column per month showing % left when the values I have are total available
and total used for each month. The total available is a constant and the
total used is the variable value.

I am using Excel 2007.

David Biddulph[_2_]

Creating a simple chart

Use your worksheet to calculate the value you wish to plot (in this case %
left), and then use the chart to plot it.
--
David Biddulph