-   -   How to carry over conditional format colors to a chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/20053-how-carry-over-conditional-format-colors-chart.html)

Tim A

How to carry over conditional format colors to a chart

I have a speadsheet where I have conditinally formatted the hours of overtime
into red, yellow and green. I want to make the spreadsheet into a chart that
carries over the conditinal format colors and puts them in the chart. I have
the employees names in the X axis and the hours worked in the Y axis. Is it
possible to do this?

Debra Dalgleish

Perhaps you could use Jon Peltier's technique for conditional charts:

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...html#CondChart

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List