-   -   How do I refresh pivot table/charts with new data? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/200352-how-do-i-refresh-pivot-table-charts-new-data.html)

Alley Cat

How do I refresh pivot table/charts with new data?

I am working in Excel 2007 and when I update my source data, charts in other
sheets do not get updated.

venumadhav g[_2_]

How do I refresh pivot table/charts with new data?

Hi Alley,
Please go to below path and try it.

Options - (click on) Change data source - (select) change data source - give
the data range
-Done-
refresh your pivort table

"Alley Cat" wrote:

I am working in Excel 2007 and when I update my source data, charts in other
sheets do not get updated.

Tushar Mehta

How do I refresh pivot table/charts with new data?

What does that mean? That the tables/charts don't update
automatically? Or that even if you refresh by hand the new data are
not included?

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 13:44:00 -0700, Alley Cat <Alley
wrote:

I am working in Excel 2007 and when I update my source data, charts in
other
sheets do not get updated.

Regards,

Tushar Mehta
Microsoft MVP Excel 2000-2008
www.tushar-mehta.com
Tutorials and add-ins for Excel, PowerPoint, and other products