-   -   Align Clustered Column Chart Category Axis Labels (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/20002-align-clustered-column-chart-category-axis-labels.html)

Stephanie

Align Clustered Column Chart Category Axis Labels

I have a simple clustered column chart containing one series. Instead of the
category X axis labels being directly aligned under each column, is there a
way to align the labels directly under each major tick mark? In other words,
I would like the X axis labels to appear under the right side of each column
when the gap width is set to zero. Thanks for your help.

John Mansfield

Stephanie,

You can do so by setting up a dummy X axis. This example explains how to
put a colored quadrant together. You will specifically want to use the X
axis techniques that are described in the example.

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...ackground.html

---
Regards,
John Mansfield