-   -   print a chart over multiple pages (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/199268-print-chart-over-multiple-pages.html)

OEB1527

print a chart over multiple pages

I am trying to stretch a chart over multiple pages, but i just can't get it
to work. I have tried all i can think including attempting to print areas
individually.

Any ideas?

i'm using excel 2003.

Thanks

Shane Devenshire

print a chart over multiple pages

Hi,

If the chart is on a chart page, this will not work. If the chart is
embedded on a sheet, and you select the chart, it will not work. What you
need to do is embed the chart and then select the range "behind - under" the
chart, then you can use all of the print options, thereby printing one chart
across multiple pages.

Cheers,
Shane