-   -   callouts on graph (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/199211-callouts-graph.html)

Walter

callouts on graph

When I add callouts to a chart, some of them stay in place and some disappear
when I click away from the chart. I have tried to bring them forward and
send the chart to the back but still the same results. Any help?

Andy Pope

callouts on graph

Hi,

Sounds like some of the callouts are correctly embedded in the chart and
other are still just on the worksheet.
If you move the chart from it's current position on the worksheet all those
call outs not embedded will be left in place.
Select those and CTRL+X. Select the chart and CTRL+V to embed them.

Cheers
Andy
--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel