-   -   Combination Stacked Bar and Line Graph (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/198453-combination-stacked-bar-line-graph.html)

lostingraphs

Combination Stacked Bar and Line Graph

I am trying to create a combination stacked bar and line graph whereby the
data for the stacked bar relates to one axis and the line to a second axis.
Is this possible in excel?

Jon Peltier

Combination Stacked Bar and Line Graph

Create a stacked chart with all of the data, or add the data for the line to
the existing stacked chart. Right click the series you want to change to a
line, select Chart Type (Change Chart Type in 2007), and select a line type.
Right click the line series, choose Format XX, and on the Axis tab (2003 and
earlier) or on the main tab, select Secondary.

Standard caveats about confusion arising from secondary axes apply.
http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/200...s-in-charts-2/

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP