-   -   excel2007 pivot table chart x-axis (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/197695-excel2007-pivot-table-chart-x-axis.html)

curve_ball[_2_]

excel2007 pivot table chart x-axis

I make pivot table charts with multiple items on the x-axis. excel2007 seems
to randomly blank out some of the x-axis numbers. excel2003 did not do this.
In addition, I can open up an excel2003 file with a "normal" looking pivot
table chart, but if I create a new chart in excel2007 from the same data, the
problem occurs.

jpaulus

excel2007 pivot table chart x-axis

I am also having this problem, any solutions? This problem makes pivot
charting almost useless...