-   -   Sort chart values (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/194837-sort-chart-values.html)

ALEX

Sort chart values

I have tried Jon Peltier's example on linking table to sort data for charting
by using the LARGE function, to no avail. My data is set up different than
his, which I think is throwing me. Can someone help me sort the following
data for the chart, but not in the data itself? Thanks.

bob mary hank jo sam pam
June 0 5 0 6 11 6
11-Jul 1 8 3 11 4 2
15-Jul 6 11 10 12 9
7

Bernard Liengme

Sort chart values

Too hard to read the data set up. (We all need some way of showing formatted
data in newsgroup messages)
Send me a sample file (to my private email)
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP