-   -   Dynamic Scatter Charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/194835-dynamic-scatter-charts.html)

Neweirs

Dynamic Scatter Charts

I have scatter charts that will change as new data is added but I can't seem
to get my macro that adds the data labels to work with defined names. Does
anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks in advance for any help that anyone can give me!

Jon Peltier

Dynamic Scatter Charts

You don't need a macro:

http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/200...ynamic-charts/