-   -   How do I change a data series from bars to lines in an Excel char. (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/19436-how-do-i-change-data-series-bars-lines-excel-char.html)

mrocke

How do I change a data series from bars to lines in an Excel char.

I am creating a chart with 2 Y axis, one is percent and the other numbers.
There are 5 data series for the percent axis which I want to display as
lines, and 2 series for the numbers which I want to show as bars. Excel
seems to automatically make half the series bars and half lines. How can I
convert some of the bars to lines?

John Mansfield

mrocke,

To change a bar series to a line series, click once on one of the bar series
that you want to convert to a line. Right-click on your mouse, go to Chart
Type in the menu, and select a line chart. Hit the OK button.

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com